The ideal candidate will efficiently and quickly write PHP in a timely and scalable way in order to improve the code-base of the company's products in meaningful ways. This candidate will be able to test the code and make adjustments where necessary. They should also be experience in contributing to the whole software design lifecycle. You must also possess skills in resolving technical issues and setbacks, being open to teamwork and a have positive attitude.
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Work in different projects and with business intelligence applications
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Experience in software development
- Passion for best design and coding practices
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, tools and PHP skills
- Previous experience working with the PHP, the latest Laravel version, SOLID Principle
- Previous experience working with the PHP, codeigniter is a plus.
- API services (REST and SOAP), OOP (Object-oriented Programming), and MVC.
- Demonstrable experience in unit testing using test platforms like PHP Spec, PHP Unit.
- Good working knowledge in design and query optimization of databases (MySQL, MS SQL, and PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB and DynamoDB).
- Experience with server tools (Apache, Nginx, PHP-FPM) and cloud servers (Azure, AWS, Li node, Digital Ocean, Rackspace, etc.)
If you are interested in the job position, this is your opportunity to put the knowledge and skills you have acquired to the test. Apply by booking a time from the calander below